Till senaste kommentaren

How do I deal with violence in school?

What one should do when exposed to student's aggression and violence?


  • Hi Maria!

    I find it sad that you have ended up in a difficult situation.

    First, you should tell your principal so that you can come up with a way of working that makes the students stop being aggressive and violent.

    Then you must contact the "skyddsombud" and make a report of an incident or work injury.

    If there is no skyddsombud, you can contact us at the Lärarförbundet Kontakt so that you can find out who you can get help from.

    If you need to talk to us?


Kommentera eller skriv ett nytt inlägg

Ditt namn och inlägg kan ses av alla. Din e-post visas aldrig publikt.