Leave for studies

Hi! My name is Gracie and I do not know how leave for studies operates in Sweden.

kind regards Gracie


  • Hello Gracie,

    Thank you for your e-mail.

    If you are employed, you have the legal right to be given study leave.
    You must have been employed for at least six consecutive months or a total of twelve months in the last two years.
    Remember to request leave of absence in good time before the start of studies, as the employer has the right to postpone the leave of absence for six months.



Kommentera eller skriv ett nytt inlägg

Ditt namn och inlägg kan ses av alla. Din e-post visas aldrig publikt.